perler beads

Perler Bead Obsession

7/31/2014 House of Geekiness 4 Comments


I've been on another perler bead kick the last two weeks. Here's what I've come up with so far.


It started when I decided to make a Princess Peach to match Princess Daisy.


Before I knew it, I'd made a History of Princess Peach Collection!



I promised my friend's daughter a Princess Luna.. had to deliver!


And of course I needed a Princess Celestia for my MLP collection.


Which, of course, meant I needed a Doctor Whooves! 


And Zecora!


So, here's my current collection.


 Then I decided to go big. My kids LOVE Frozen, so I made a huge Elsa and Anna wall hanging.


And you can't do Frozen without Olaf...



And I ended up starting a giant MLP wall decor collection. More to come! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Love these, my daughter loves MLP and my boys love Mario! Great work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Doctor Whooves! and I need to come over and see just how big the wall decor is, I'm in love with your Olaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many boards do you use to make your large designs and cake toppers?

    ReplyDelete