Geekifying with Daily Craft Vinyl

1/27/2015 House of Geekiness 1 Comments



Debi (from Practical Parenting) and I got to go to the Pinner's Conference in Salt Lake City, where we discovered Daily Craft Vinyl. These guys are amazing! They gave us a bunch of free vinyl to try out and show you. This is what I came up with. This stuff was so fun, I know I'll be doing more soon!


Phoenix symbol from X-men

Symbol of the New Jedi Order


From Zelda


LOTR Tree of Gondor on a bathrobe

..and for my favorite:


The World of Warcraft Alliance Insignia. 
 This picture doesn't do this gorgeous sparkly beast justice!
#dvcpinners

Psst! Don't miss a post! Sign up for my email list and get your 

* indicates required






What types of updates do you want to receive:








    You Might Also Like

    1 comment:

    1. That is awesome! I didn't realize vinyl could be used so well on fabrics though

      ReplyDelete