Reviews,

The Best Penny I've Ever Spent!

12/21/2015 House of Geekiness 0 Comments


The best penny I've ever spent, this was seriously cheap, fun entertainment.


Occasionally, I get to review things for free or at a discounted price. When I saw this cat tunnel by Premium Choice Products for 1 cent, I knew it was a MUST try! (Videos below)

The good:

  • Fun Y-tunnel with a peek hole in the middle that my cats LOVE
  • The middle section makes a crinkling sound that my cats can't resist
  • Even my rabbit likes it (he plays in it and chases the cats)
The bad:

  • My cats literally played with this twice (in one day) before the first wire came out....
  •  ....and one of the tunnels wouldn't straighten out any more (bent frame). 
  • After that, more metal wires kept poking out and the fabric started fraying and tearing.
  • The fabric is SUPER cheap and thin, which allows the wires to poke through (which is very DANGEROUS for cats, especially with rough play)
  • It didn't come with any instructions, so I couldn't figure out how the heck to fold and tie the thing like it came. 
  • The third time I collapsed it and tied it to put away, one of the ties broke off
The verdict: 
While my cats did play pretty roughly with this, I still don't think it's worth $20. It's built like a Dollar Store toy. I'm wondering if I can do a duct tape repair... If only this was made out of more durable materials, it would be perfect!

Videos
(The Christmas tree lights did weird things to the video quality, sorry!)





Psst! Don't miss a post! Sign up for my email list and get your 

* indicates required






What types of updates do you want to receive:








    You Might Also Like

    0 comments: