cake topper,

New Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Trailer!

12/04/2016 House of Geekiness 0 Comments

We've moved! Read this post and more on my new website.
























































































































If the last Guardians of the Galaxy teaser trailer wasn't amazing enough, this trailer... OH MY FREAKIN' HECK! I'm so excited for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2!!!


Without spoiling anything, here's a closer look at the new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer:

The new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer promises us lots of action and fun with our favorite characters from the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie. 











I am so excited for the sense of humor they've added to Drax!


AND OF COURSE.... 


SQWEEEEEEE!!! Baby Groot is soooo stinkin' cute!!!!!!

Cute but fierce as ever


 And we also have new characters like this one to look forward to.
I don't know about you, but May 2007 can't come fast enough. I can't wait to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2!

While you're waiting for the new movie, check out my Guardians of the Galaxy inspired Perler Beadsprites. You can make these yourself at home. They're fun magnets, ornaments, wall hanging, or cake toppers (see what adorable cake toppers they make here)

Here's a behinds the scenes look at how I designed my Guardians of the Galaxy inspired Perler Beadsprites

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 promises to live up to the first for sure! 
Psst! Don't miss a post! Sign up for my email list and get your 

* indicates required






What types of updates do you want to receive:








    #GuardiansOfTheGalaxyVol2

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments: