perler beads

Geeky Cake Toppers

9/02/2015 House of Geekiness 1 Comments


Minecraft Creeper, sword, pickaxe cake topper or cupcake toppers
I've had a lot of requests for Perler bead cake toppers lately, especially for weddings or birthdays. Here are a few of of my favorites. :)

True Romance inspired Clarence and Alabama wedding cake toppers

Deadpool bride and Omega Red

Firefly inspired Simon and Kaylee

Bride and groom
Be sure to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!



Psst! Don't miss a post! Sign up for my email list and get your 

* indicates required






What types of updates do you want to receive:








    You Might Also Like

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Ms. Ms. Watkins,

      Where could I buy this Perler beads? Currently I am using glittered one. I would like to try other materials for my future projects. Would you mind give me your opinion if this perler beads would be good for my designs. Here are some of my cake topper designs http://bit.ly/2FsgLwT Hope you could me some advice.

      Thank you!

      ReplyDelete