Prince Erik

8/31/2015 House of Geekiness 2 Comments


So, I stood up way too fast this morning when I got out of bed... Since I've had a a lot of ear pressure lately (from my sinus infection), I wobbled back and forth, desperately trying to regain my balance, before finally falling back into bed. My husband, Erik (who isn't really into Disney princesses), looked up at me and asked, "New legs?" Gave us a good laugh. I love my prince. :)

Psst! Don't miss a post! Sign up for my email list here, and be sure to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. haha that's such an awesome interaction. Sorry you stood up too fast though. Keep laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was my own fault. Just before I started wobbling, I had the sudden thought that I should have gotten up slower...

    ReplyDelete